Check out all five WOMEN’S HISTORY MONTH VARIANT COVERS, on sale this March
New York, NY— January 25, 2023 — This March, Marvel Comics is proud to continue its tradition of celebrating Women’s History Month with a stunning collection of variant covers that depict its greatest women super heroes! This year’s covers come from a variety of artists who are currently lighting up the industry with their unique and exciting styles: Peach Momoko, Carmen Carnero, Ema Luppachino, Rickie Yagawa, and Aka.
The five featured heroines range from A-List superstars to newly introduced favorites, and they’re each currently headlining their own solo adventures, which the Women’s History Month covers will adorn throughout the month:
· Bloodline, the daughter of Blade who debuted in last year’s Free Comic Book Day: Avengers/X-Men #1 and will star in her own limited series launching next week by her co-creators Danny Lore and Karen S. Darboe!
· Captain Marvel, whose current solo run by Kelly Thompson will soon be approaching its milestone 50th issue!
· Scarlet Witch, who recently embarked on a breathtaking new journey in the pages of Steve Orlando and Carmen Carnero’s Scarlet Witch series.
· Storm, whose story as one of mutantkind’s last defenders will be told in the pages of Al Ewing’s Storm & the Brotherhood of Mutants, part of the X-Men’s Sins of Sinister crossover. The iconic X-Men leader will also star in a brand-new limited series by Ann Nocenti and Sid Kotian this April, set in her “punk” era.
· And Wolverine, whose violet days as mutant assassin X-23 will be revisited in the upcoming X-23: Deadly Regenesis series by writer Erica Schultz and artist Edgar Salazar.
Check them out now and collect all five throughout March! For more information, visit Marvel.com.